Check if you are traveling to the US!
Data submission for APIS
After purchasing a ticket via the website, please enter the data at APIS (Advance Passenger Information System) field or [My Asiana>View Reservation].As security checks have been reinforced at airports at the request of TSA, please be at the airport and check in 3 hours before departure for normal operation of flights.
Change in Fare Standard for Infants on International Flights
1. Subject: 7-days to under 24-months-old infants
2. Rate: 10% of regular fare
- Before change: Fare applied according to the age of the infant on the first boarding date of the round trip
- After change: Fare applied according to the age of the infant on the boarding date of each segment
- If the child is 24 months or older on the date of boarding, the child fare will be applied and a seat must be assigned in advance.
4. Effective Date: September 1, 2017 (based on date of ticket purchase)
- Please contact our reservation center (1588-8000) or regional office for any inquiries.
Destination Airport Information
Airport location, counter, lounge, transit information, etc., for Asiana’s destinations.
Baggage information for a seamless trip with Asiana Airlines.
Asiana in-flight meals and beverages created by top chefs.
Aircraft information and seat maps for your safety and comfort.